how to generate report when dimension parameters are CUSTOM_CHANNEL_NAME and HOSTED_AD_CLIENT_ID

sorry chou

Mar 5, 2013, 5:17:35 AM3/5/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
hi all:

i want generate report to show HOSTED_AD_CLIENT_ID and CUSTOM_CHANNEL_NAME, parameters as follows

[metric] =>
            [0] => PAGE_VIEWS
            [1] => CLICKS

[dimension] =>
            [0] => CUSTOM_CHANNEL_NAME
            [1] => HOSTED_AD_CLIENT_ID

always get (400) Request contained conflicting filters, conflicting dimensions, or a conflicting combination of both.

how to get report ? thank you!!

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Mar 8, 2013, 11:54:40 AM3/8/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there!

We've been looking at it and we confirmed that those dimensions are not compatible for the moment.

Maybe we can help finding a workaround. What is your use case?

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

sorry chou

Mar 13, 2013, 11:10:40 AM3/13/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jose:

Thanks for your response, we want to observe all custom channel by one hosted ad client id, use to compare those client Ida we category to the same type,

Thank in advance!