Access blocked: authorisation error

Unibots GA

Jun 20, 2024, 5:01:42 AM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to AdSense API Forum

Hi,

I am getting an error while generating the access token which states:

"Access blocked: authorization error. You can't sign in to this app because it doesn't comply with Google's OAuth 2.0 policy for keeping apps secure. Error 400: invalid_request Request details: redirect_uri=["http://localhost:3000"] flowName=GeneralOAuthFlow".

These accounts have all the permissions, but I am still getting the error. I have attached a screenshot for reference.

Please help us resolve this on an urgent basis.

Regards,
Bhupender
Screenshot (784).png

Ad Sense API

Jun 20, 2024, 5:12:52 AM (9 days ago) Jun 20
to somou...@gmail.com, adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi - thanks for your question.

I believe the problem is that the redirect URI needs to exactly match the location on your site that is capable of processing the authorization. My understanding is that localhost addresses are not considered valid, because of security concerns. I would recommend using an actual web address instead of localhost.

I hope this helps.
Regards,
Andrew (AdSense API team)

ref:!00D1U01174p.!5004Q02tJPOe:ref