Re: Report earnings by URL

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Jan 8, 2013, 7:16:38 AM1/8/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cristian,

Looks like your problem is related to authentication, not the report generation method.
Did you fill in the client ID, client secret, etc. in the AdSenseAuth.php file?

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

On Tuesday, 8 January 2013 08:55:53 UTC, Cristian Sannino wrote:
Hi, i'm tryng to get report earning by url with API Adsense, but give me the same error every time, unauthorized client and error to refresh token, http://cristiansannino.vitevirtuali.com/adsense/google-api-php-client/examples/adsense.
My answer is : is possibiile get report by url for a range beetween two dates? where can i see a complete example? with api class example Adsense give me anytime error, maybe developer key? that in the code request me, but in the panel of console there isn't!
Thanks

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Jan 10, 2013, 4:57:50 AM1/10/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Cristian,

This is as full as the example can get, as you need to fill these in with your own developer key. Here is the documentation for the APIs Console: https://developers.google.com/console/help/

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

On Thursday, 10 January 2013 09:35:30 UTC, Cristian Sannino wrote:
Yes, but miss developer key, that in the panel there isnt, can you post an example full ?
Thanks a lot