Host association session issues

Filippo Silvestro

Apr 7, 2015, 4:16:35 AM4/7/15
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,
we have some users reporting a problem with the association of their AdSense account to our host account. The problem described is that they can't reach the adsense signup page where we redirect them after the associationsession.start api call, like the server is not responding. We were not able to reproduce the error, but it looks like a problem with a server or with its connectivity toward some italian isp.
Do you have any other reports of this kind of issue? Can you please check if there is a problem?

Do you have any update about the problem with the association of AdSense accounts using AdMob I reported monts ago?

Thank you

Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)

Apr 8, 2015, 12:45:52 PM4/8/15
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I have had no other reports of this; if you are able to replicate it please let me know?
The suggestion I have is, if the error message contains information about the server they can't connect to, you could ask them to work with their ISP to resolve.

thanks,
Dean