Re: can adsense use on ajax application at the moment?

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Feb 4, 2013, 11:56:47 AM2/4/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

The AdSense Management API is read-only, so you won't be able to make any changes to your AdSense account.

As for how to use it, you may want to take a look at the Javascript client library and particularly at our samples: https://code.google.com/p/google-api-javascript-client/source/browse/#hg%2Fsamples%2Fadsense

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

On Monday, January 28, 2013 5:25:20 PM UTC, Travaller Travaller wrote:
I know this question has been asked many times. I interested to know the state of adsense whether can be use on ajax application like gwt ?  can recommend some related links/tutorial on this? Can google client api uses to retrieve advertisement unit or only use for managing adsense?