Can I edit Code? If can i codes how?

Harrison Jung

Dec 6, 2011, 8:42:39 AM12/6/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
I mean can i edit Adsense javascript code?

I make use full javascript site. So, that site very low reload page.
Just use hash( # ).

I can use Google Analytics API. It can use like this.

_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-12345-1']);
_gaq
.push(['_trackPageview', '/home/landingPage']);

There's no way to like that, in Adsens API ?

Sérgio Gomes

Dec 6, 2011, 1:21:23 PM12/6/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Harrison,

I'm afraid that the goal of the AdSense Host API is not to customise the ad code for your ads, but rather to provide functionality for hosts to make it easier for their customers to sign up for AdSense. This page should explain the basics: http://code.google.com/apis/adsense/host/index.html

As for the AdSense Management API, it does not support ad code generation at this time.

Cheers,
Sérgio

Harrison Jung

Dec 7, 2011, 4:36:12 AM12/7/11