RE: Adsense Search

Johnny Hom

Apr 17, 2012, 1:43:18 PM4/17/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello Silvano,

How are you?

I have been looking at Adsense for Search.
When I go to the web console, I am able to pull out a metric called "queries" and "matched queries."
Are these metrics available?
I am assuming that only the metrics in this document are available:
https://developers.google.com/adsense/management/v1.1/reference/reports/generate
Will new metrics be added?

Best regards,
Johnny T. Hom
BI Apps Developer

Please NOTE: This electronic message, including any attachments, may include privileged, confidential and/or inside information owned by Demand Media, Inc. Any distribution or use of this communication by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Sérgio Gomes

Apr 23, 2012, 6:44:50 AM4/23/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Johnny,

The "queries" and "matched queries" terminology is deprecated, I believe. Are you still using the old version of the web interface?

In any case, the new terminology is "ad requests" and "matched ad requests", and the corresponding API metrics AD_REQUESTS and MATCHED_AD_REQUESTS. Same thing, different name :)

Hope this helps!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---