sessions_YYYYMMDD aggregations tables

hagit Ben shoshan

Jul 17, 2013, 1:28:50 AM7/17/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
While watching the latest presentation of "Google Analytics and AdSense Data Analysis in BigQuery"  on  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAqmR6bUy80 , I tried to understand the structure of "sessions_YYYYMMDD" tables  .
in some of the examples  , the query accessed this BQ table :
select .....
FROM
 [gumtree-uk-ga:google_analytics.sessions_20130421] AS t1
WHERE
 hits.customVariables.index = 1

What is the structure  and the purpose of this table ?
Is it a daily summary table ?
what are the different values within the "customVariables" array ?
Can anyone please refer me to documentation source ?
Thank you , Hagit

Louis Collard

Jul 17, 2013, 5:25:27 AM7/17/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
This table contains Google Analytics, not AdSense data. You can find more details on the Analytics BigQuery integration here: