403 Quota Exceeded, but not near quota limits?

Shane Labs

Sep 15, 2015, 1:59:44 PM9/15/15
to AdSense API Forum
Hi - Has anyone received this error recently (in the last 2 days)?

Error: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "usageLimits", "reason": "servingLimitExceeded", "message": "Serving Limit Exceeded" } ], "code": 403, "message": "Serving Limit Exceeded" } }

I checked my usage and I've only been using about 200 queries per day.

Could this be a temporary API glitch, or something more concerning that I should be looking into?

Thanks so much for any comments!

Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)

Sep 16, 2015, 1:42:28 PM9/16/15
to AdSense API Forum
Hi,
that is probably a Queries per Second error and not a Queries per Day problem

If you look in console.developers.google.com at the Adsense API and click Quotas you can see your "Per-user limit" is set to something like 1 requests/second/user

You may need to spread out your calls to the API

thanks,
Dean