Admob - network metric in reporting

no...@singular.net

Dec 6, 2018, 1:58:47 PM12/6/18
to AdSense API Forum
Hi,

When looking at AdMob Metrics list:

I see no metric that reports the network the ad came from. As Admob is a mediation Ad monetization solution I'd expect to have this break down in the reporting.

When I looked at the AdSense metric list:

I can see that there is the metric: BUYER_NETWORK_NAME

but when trying to pull it along with other AdMob Metrics I get an empty report in response.

Can you please advise me on how to get this breakdown?

Thanks,
Noa Iarchy
Singular Team

Donovan McMurray

Dec 6, 2018, 2:15:34 PM12/6/18
to AdSense API Forum
Hi, Noa.

For AdSense reporting, the BUYER_NETWORK_NAME dimension is an encrypted identifier for networks in Authorized Buyers (previously DoubleClick Ad Exchange), which isn't what you're looking for.

Since the AdMob documentation doesn't include a dimension for Buyer Network, I would assume that such a breakdown isn't possible. You can post on the AdMob iOS SDK forum to see if they know a way to get the breakdown you're seeking.

Thanks,
Donovan McMurray, AdSense API Team