Fatal Error on AdSenseAuth.php

Matteo Giampaolo

May 7, 2013, 3:28:27 AM5/7/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com

Does anyone have idea how to solve the error coming from the    $stmt->execute(array($this->user)); in the getToken function ?

It's almost 2 week that I try to find a way to access Adsense data (Json, report) through PHP using API without success.

thx

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

May 7, 2013, 11:20:33 AM5/7/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matteo,

We're going to need a bit more info on that error to help you out with debugging. You might find our samples useful as well: https://code.google.com/p/google-api-php-client/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fexamples%2Fadsense

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Matteo Giampaolo

May 8, 2013, 5:44:39 AM5/8/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sergio

My problem come from exactly that example (https://code.google.com/p/google-api-php-client/source/browse/#svn%2Ftrunk%2Fexamples%2Fadsense)

I've downloaded the Library on Ubuntu 12.4 machine running PHP 5.3
When I Execute the index.php I receive the error

thx

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

May 21, 2013, 10:14:55 AM5/21/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matteo,

Following our conversation, make sure you configure everything needed to use the AdSense Management API:

And in order to make manual requests to the API use the APIs explorer. To get the ad clients list for example:

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca