Association with Youtube hosted AdSense accounts.

Filippo Silvestro

Jul 17, 2015, 4:13:07 AM7/17/15
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I would like to bring to your attention the following issue: some of our user with an AdSense account created with Youtube (hosted account) are unable to display ads on their websites hosted by Altervista even after the association to our host account. It looks like the association is performed correctly, but the AdSense account remains locked on Youtube domain and so no ads are displayed.
Can you please have a look at this problem? It is damaging us and we are unable to give support to our users.
Here you are a list of publishers with this problem:
pub-8408711038534046
pub-9647796890609193
pub-8734057094841506
pub-6914776842121650

Moreover I also ask you if it is still impossible to associate a Google account that uses AdMob or at least this problem has been solved.

Dean Lukies (Adsense API Team)

Aug 4, 2015, 10:19:08 AM8/4/15
to AdSense API Forum
Hi Filippo,

This isn't an API issue so we can't help you in this forum.
My suggestion is that you contact your TAM or other contact at Google an request help that way, otherwise go to https://support.google.com/adsense and use the contact us option.

thanks,
Dean