AdSense Management API office hours: Wednesday Apr. 25, 6pm London, 1pm EDT, 10am PDT

瀏覽次數:13 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Sérgio Gomes

未讀,
2012年4月23日 上午10:13:122012/4/23
收件者:adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

We'd like to remind you that we'll be hosting our regular office hours this coming Wednesday, at 6pm London, 1pm EDT, 10am PDT. If you have any questions on the AdSense Management API, need a hand in debugging an issue, or just want some help with the API in general, join us for our Google+ Hangout.

Don't forget to let us know you're coming!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄