integration "WebSearch and AFS XML Protocol Reference"

Kuldeep Jangra

Nov 21, 2011, 2:19:13 AM11/21/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends !!!

I have a pdf "Websearch and AFS xml protocol reference". That is for integration with google. But i am totally confused, How to integrate it Which one api i have to download/integrate for it. if i am going with AdSense Host API, not able to connect because first problem with soap version.

Any one can help me to integrate with  "WebSearch and AFS XML Protocol Reference" ?

Thanks in advance

Kuldeep

Kuldeep Jangra

Nov 21, 2011, 8:02:17 AM11/21/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
I want to integrate it in PHP environment.

Silvano Luciani

Nov 21, 2011, 11:38:10 AM11/21/11
to AdSense API Forum
Hello Kuldeep,

I would like to help you, but I'm not really sure I understand your
request.
Could you please answer to a couple of questions:

- Is the PDF you mention a publicly available document and if so, can
you point me to a public URL where I can access it?
- Can you give me some details about what you are trying to do?

Cheers,
Silvano

--
Silvano Luciani | Developer Programs Engineer

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London
SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Kuldeep Jangra

Nov 30, 2011, 12:18:54 AM11/30/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Silvano,

I have got the solution of problem by using different google-api.

Thanks
Kuldeep