Ruby on Rails API library?

23 просмотра

Michael Slater

не прочитано,
29 мар. 2007 г., 19:16:1529.03.2007
– AdSense API Forum
Is anyone aware of a Rails plugin or Ruby library that supports the
AdSense API?

Michael

Sérgio Gomes

не прочитано,
26 июл. 2012 г., 08:16:5626.07.2012
– adsen...@googlegroups.com, AdSense API Forum, m...@mslater.com
Hi Richard,

A full Rails sample is in the plans, but I'm afraid we don't really have anything at the moment. I'll update this thread once we do.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Thursday, July 26, 2012 12:02:01 PM UTC+1, Richard Burton wrote:
I would be really interested to hear more about ways of integrating the api into rails.

Richard Burton

не прочитано,
26 июл. 2012 г., 11:42:1126.07.2012
– adsen...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot for taking the time to write that sample in my Stack Overflow question. Will really help me get started.

Richard

Ответить всем
Отправить сообщение автору
Переслать