AdSense API for Indiastudychannel.com for AdSense Revenue Sharing not working

Apurva Tamhane

Nov 17, 2013, 9:45:23 AM11/17/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello AdSense team
I am an Editor at www.indiastudychannel.com. This website has been running The Google AdSense Revenue Sharing Programme. Since a last few months the signing up for new Adsense accounts through this website was disabled because WebMaster said that since Google AdSense API was being updated, the codes at the site were also required to be updated.
Thus, the existing and attached Adsense accounts continued to work and earn revenues, but new adsense accounts could not be applied for and new members who already had adsense accounts cannot take part in the Google AdSense Revenue Sharing program at indiastudychannel.com
Webmaster Tony John said that the new codes have been submitted to Google AdSense Team but till date, no response has been given by Google AdSense Team. Because of this we are not able to know whether our codes have been accepted by Google or whether Google does not want ISC to run the Revenue Sharing Program or if any other formalities are required to be fulfilled. I request you all to help us in this situation.

The website in concern is www.indiastudychannel.com
I was guided to post over here by Goran Aleksic to post over here from this post at Google AdSense Forum https://productforums.google.com/d/msg/adsense/YfDiPzdxbcE/uusaZ4ppAVQJ

Regards
Dr. Apurva Tamhane

Apurva Tamhane

Nov 19, 2013, 2:38:33 AM11/19/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Thank you AdSense API Team for getting in touch with WebMaster Tony John. I hope all the further relevant requirements and Formalities would get done and IndiaStudyChannel.com gets back on track.

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Nov 28, 2013, 5:31:46 AM11/28/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
You're welcome!

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902