Adsense reports API not working with metric ADS_PER_IMPRESSION"

Mayank Agrawal

Jul 17, 2023, 2:00:33 PM7/17/23
to AdSense API Forum
We fetch adsense reports using GET https://adsense.googleapis.com/v2/{account=accounts/*}/reports:generateCsv
Since last 1-2 hours this api is giving error : 500 "Internal error encountered." .

It seems that if I remove the metric : "ADS_PER_IMPRESSION" then it works
Earlier it used to work fine with that metric also.

Sample call to reproduce: https://adsense.googleapis.com/v2/accounts/{account-id}/reports:generateCsv?dateRange=YESTERDAY&dimensions=DATE&dimensions=ACCOUNT_NAME&dimensions=AD_CLIENT_ID&metrics=IMPRESSIONS&metrics=CLICKS&metrics=ADS_PER_IMPRESSION

Ad Sense API

Jul 17, 2023, 2:10:22 PM7/17/23
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the report. Our engineers are looking into the problem.

Regards,
Malcolm (AdSense API team)

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2n8bdL:ref

Ad Sense API

Jul 17, 2023, 4:12:22 PM7/17/23
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our engineers believe this should have been resolved as of approximately 19:20 UTC today.

Please let me know if you're continuing to see errors from reports involving the ADS_PER_IMPRESSION metric.

Regards,
Malcolm (AdSense API team)

ref:_00D1U1174p._5004Q2n8bdL:ref

Mayank Agrawal