Simplest reports.generate request fails

Martin Sarsale

Oct 28, 2011, 5:09:23 PM10/28/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hey,
I tried to post this report yesterday but it seems something failed, so I'm doing it again.

Using the APIs explorer, even the simplest report request fails:

Request

GET https://www.googleapis.com/adsense/v1/reports?startDate=2011-10-10&endDate=2011-10-11&pp=1&key={YOUR_API_KEY}

Authorization:  OAuth ya29.AHES6ZS88hTj9zE2AQiD3KuyISMCBSdO545VNIYDSK02XZRfIEJOdiI

Response

500 Internal Server Error
- Show headers -
{
"error": {
"code": 500,
"message": null
}
}

Do you know what's wrong here?

Thanks

Sérgio Gomes

Nov 1, 2011, 8:23:41 AM11/1/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Martin,

I apologise for the delay in our response, your message seems to have been stuck in the moderation queue.

As for your problem, this is a known bug that we're fixing: providing no metrics or dimensions should return an empty report, but is instead returning an error.

If you add some dimensions and metrics to your report, you should start to get some data back. You can see an example at http://code.google.com/apis/adsense/management/v1/complete_guide.html (check the bottom section).

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google | Gordon House | Barrow Street | Dublin 4 | Ireland
Registered in Dublin, Ireland | Registration Number: 368047

NB

Dec 5, 2011, 3:36:50 PM12/5/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am trying to generate reports using ReportService in Host Api v3. But I keep getting the following error even if i try to execute the example code provided at http://code.google.com/p/google-sensapility/source/browse/trunk/standaloneexamples/final/GenerateReport.php

An error occurred while generating report:\nAn internal error has occurred. Please retry your request.

Thanks
Neha