Re: Adsense Api no longer gives access and supplies with error.

Sérgio Gomes

Sep 3, 2012, 9:23:38 AM9/3/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

I'll follow up with you on this in private, as we probably don't want to be discussing account details in the forum.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Monday, September 3, 2012 1:34:40 PM UTC+1, Telefoonboek wrote:
Hello,

Since about 3 months now i've been getting some data out of the adsense api for our own statistics page.
Somehow this stopped today and i got the following error:

(403) User does not have an AdSense account.

I have been reading something about the access token to expire, but i believe i should get an 401 error then.

Why am i getting this error now?

Thanks in advance