Re: Can i be approved with less traffic

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Jan 14, 2013, 6:31:06 AM1/14/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dewanshu,

I'm afraid we can only really help with technical questions on this forum. Please follow the instructions on https://developers.google.com/adsense/host/gettingstarted and contact adsenseap...@google.com for any policy questions.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

On Monday, 14 January 2013 08:46:57 UTC, Dewanshu Soni wrote:
Sir,
With my due respect i want to tell you that currently i am working on a new website where people can share articles. I want my users to earn money by sharing revenue on articles which they write.

But as this will be a new site, it will not have that much amount of traffic that is required. I want to promote my site as people can earn money easily by writing articles to get easy and fast traffic.

Will you please help me, I shall be very thankful to you. Please allow me to join Adsense Host API to get better traffic by promoting my site in this manner.

Thanks
Dewanshu Soni