Does api support block ads?

sorry chou

Mar 13, 2013, 11:00:01 AM3/13/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi:

Does adsense management api support block ads?

Thanks !

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Mar 13, 2013, 2:31:16 PM3/13/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

If you are referring to the "allow & block ads" functionality, it's not supported at the moment.

Cheers,
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

sorry chou

Mar 14, 2013, 3:48:31 AM3/14/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jose:

thank you

yuriy....@codeproject.com

Nov 27, 2013, 10:02:52 AM11/27/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Are there any plans on adding this functionality in the future? If so, when can we expect it?

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Nov 28, 2013, 5:28:50 AM11/28/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

There are no plans for including this. Can you explain what would you use it for and why would you be interested in doing this through the API instead of the AdSense web interface so that we can advocate for it?

Cheers!
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Albert Gazetdinov

Dec 23, 2014, 3:13:26 AM12/23/14
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
every day there are a lot of ads. is there API to view and ad blocking? to view the ads by keyword takes a long time. whether added this feature in your plans?