Fetch Reports programatically

Silver Moon

Oct 8, 2011, 5:51:47 AM10/8/11
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello

I have an adsense account. I need to fetch the reports of earnings in my php script , and store it in a mysql database for further analysis.

Is it possible to do this via the API or how else ?

Regards
Silver

Silvano Luciani

Oct 10, 2011, 4:57:15 AM10/10/11
to AdSense API Forum
Hello Silver,

At the moment is not possible to do what you ask for via the API, as
it is meant for large host providers that want to enable easy access
to AdSense to their customers.
Anyway, as your request is common to many of the AdSense users, we are
looking into it so please keep an eye on this forum, as it is the
place where you'll first hear
about anything new we may come out with.

Cheers,
Silvano

--
Silvano Luciani | Developer Programs Engineer

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London
SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902
Message has been deleted