RE: [0-59714289] AdSense Host API Access

Nicolas Gremion

Oct 3, 2012, 10:57:51 AM10/3/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your quick reply Sérgio! Can you use our developer's email which is ppas...@gmail.com for the sandbox account?

Nicolas Gremion

www.ParadisePublishers.com

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit" Aristotle

INADVERTENT DISCLOSURE: The information contained herein is confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you received this email and you are not in the "to" or "cc" line, it means that this is an inadvertent disclosure, and you are hereby notified that I am invoking the "inadvertent disclosure rule".  You now have an ethical duty (i) to immediately delete the email without reading it, or (ii) to notify the sender and return it.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you have no right to the contents of it. Information included in this email does not constitute a trade confirmation or an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy/sell securities. Past performance is not indicative of future returns.

Some of the information in this email contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. Forward-looking statements typically are identified by use of terms such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “plan,” “expect,” “future,” “intend,” “may,” “will,” “should,” “estimate,” “predict,” “potential,” “continue,”  and similar words, although some forward-looking statements address matters that involve risk and uncertainties, and there are many important risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the Company’s actual results, as well as those of the markets the Company serves, levels of activity, performance, achievements and prospects to differ materially from the forward-looking statements contained in this email. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update or review any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of a new information, future developments or otherwise.

##

Dec 5, 2012, 12:05:02 PM12/5/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sérgio,

Any news on the sandbox accounts? Thanks,

[...]

Sérgio Gomes (AdSense API Team)

Dec 6, 2012, 8:56:07 AM12/6/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

We seem to have only received your submission earlier today. There seems to have been an earlier one, but it was incomplete, so it got rejected, apologies for that.

We should be able to get your sandbox account sorted out early next week.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Nicolas Gremion

Dec 12, 2012, 4:22:40 PM12/12/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com

Hey Sérgio,

Sorry to keep bugging you, but I wanted to see if you got the email below in regards to the sandbox account? Was hoping we could get access to it before the Holidays so we can work on it during the down time while most are partying ;-)

[...]

Dec 12, 2012, 8:34:15 PM12/12/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Nicolas,

No worries at all, I did promise sometime early this week after all :)

Your sandbox account has been created, as well as all of the pending ones for which we have full details. You should have a new email with instructions.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Cheers,
Sérgio

---