Re: Can we use Adsense Revenue Sharing in a website with less than 1,00,000 traffic requirement?

Jose Alcérreca (AdSense API Team)

Jan 7, 2013, 6:24:09 AM1/7/13
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vijay,

I'm afraid you can only apply for the AdSense Host API if you meet the 100k requirement. The question about using publisher ad code is for the non-API AdSense folks:

Good luck!
Jose

---
Jose Alcérreca
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

Google Inc.| Developer Relations | AdSense API Team | developers.google.com/adsense

On Friday, 4 January 2013 20:38:27 UTC, Vijay wrote:
Hello,

We are in the process of launching a revenue sharing website where the author's can earn 100% revenue share from their articles. But since the site will be new and it cannot satisfy the minimum traffic requirement, Can i still show the author's adsense ads if they already have adsense accounts with them. There will be multiple authors. Or should we have to wait till our website reaches the minimum traffic requirement?

Your help regarding this will be highly appreciated.

Thanks.