Can the Adsenes API do what i need?

Fredrik Näs

Apr 10, 2012, 10:02:37 AM4/10/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
I have a domain management service where i primarily provide whois and uptime monitoring, along with some basic seo tools.

I want to provide a new service which will be consisting of a buy and sell portal, for domains and websites (think flippa.com).

Just as flippa does, i will use Google Analytics to verify that traffic is about what the user claims, and i would like to use Google Adsense to check if the income is what the user claims. Basically to prevent fraud.

So im wondering:

Wich API would i use?

And can i do this with Adsense, even if the advertiser would use the same Adsense code on 10 websites, is it possible to filter out information for one of those websites?

I want the user to grant our site access with oAuth, and give us read permission to collect data (just like we do with Google analytics). The data would be temporarily stored to verify that the income level is what the user claims, And also displayed in the auction, if the user approves.

To do this we would need to be able to fetch the following information:
Amount of clicks,
Visits (for CTR),
Earned money for the selected time period,
Cpc.

I see that flippa.com seem to use print screens to display Adsense information, but using the API feels more secure, since no tampering can be made to the result.

Is this possible?

Best regards,

Fredrik Näs