Re: Adsense Management API

Sérgio Gomes

Jul 16, 2012, 6:49:20 AM7/16/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

I'm afraid the business team is a bit swamped at the moment, but they'll get to your applications as soon as they can.

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Saturday, July 14, 2012 7:09:46 PM UTC+1, abdobasha2004 wrote:
it takes about a life time !
I submitted my site for adsense host api 1 month ago !

On Saturday, 14 July 2012 14:16:41 UTC+2, Pricell wrote:
Hello
I requested access to the Adsense Management API for over a week ago, how long time does this usually takes to get approved for?
Happy for answers! :-)
Thank you

Sérgio Gomes

Jul 16, 2012, 3:32:07 PM7/16/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com
Hello again,

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure if you'll get a confirmation email :-/ I'll keep an eye on your application and see if they get through eventually, though. What company/website are you filing a request for?

Cheers,
Sérgio

---
Sérgio Gomes
Developer Relations

Google UK Limited
Registered Office: Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ
Registered in England Number: 3977902

---
On Monday, July 16, 2012 5:45:27 PM UTC+1, Pricell wrote:
Thank you for the reply. Just wondering, after i request access, i get no confirmation email on it or so? :-)
Thanks!