Please give some guideline on Adsense API automation and Running on Unix Server

chohua...@ebay.com

May 8, 2012, 3:33:13 AM5/8/12
to adsen...@googlegroups.com, yun...@ebay.com
Hi,

I have developed a Java program in Windows platform to retrieve google adsense data. And now it can retrieve data.
Now I need to deploy this program to Unix Server and make it as daily batch which can be run automatically.
But I have faced two issue below:
1. How can this java program run automatically?
    When I run java program for each time, I have to manually click on "Allow Access" button. I want to ingnore this step by some methods.

2. Is it possible to run Java Program in Unix Server? Unix server do not have Browser.
    When I run java program in Unix server, the program is pending on "Please Open the following URL in your browser". I can't open URL in Unix server.

Please give some guideline on above two questions, any suggestion is appreciated. :-)