My Adobe AIR Marketplace Offering Approved!

1 view

Matthew Zimmer

Oct 5, 2009, 11:59:09 PM10/5/09
to Adobe Developers of Greater Orlando
Hi group,

I just got word from Adobe AIR Marketplace that my AIR application,
Debug.a.li.cious Console, has been approved and is ready to be
downloaded, rated and commented on. This may not sound like a big
deal to those who have been contributing and sharing their products
with the community for a while but this is the first application I
have ever shared with anyone other than family and close friends so I
am extremely excited to share it with you all and the rest of the
development community. I am hopeful this is the first of many to come
from me and I look forward to collaborating with you all real soon.
Today would have been the perfect day to go to the meet-up at Devry
given the release of arguably the greatest version of ColdFusion to
date! There's always November, though.

Check out my application and please let me know if you have any
questions, concerns, or ideas on how to make this a better
application. I look forward to your feedback.

Debug.a.li.cious Console Offering Link <http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/
marketplace/index.cfm?event=marketplace.offering&offeringid=16240>

Maxim Porges

Oct 6, 2009, 12:16:00 AM10/6/09
to ad...@googlegroups.com, Adobe Developers of Greater Orlando
Hey Matthew,

Congrats! We are having a meeting next Monday - want to demo the
app there for the group?

Thanks,

- max

On Oct 5, 2009, at 11:59 PM, Matthew Zimmer <cfcode...@gmail.com>

Matthew Zimmer

Oct 6, 2009, 12:34:20 PM10/6/09
to Adobe Developers of Greater Orlando
Hi Max,

Thank you for the kind words!

Demo-ing my application sounds extremely intriguing but I am a
complete noob to public speaking so I'd like to gradually work my way
in to the community by attending a meeting or two before I start
showing off. :-) In a discussion promoting Adogo's meeting over at
Codetown.us, Greg Groves expressed interest in demoing some of his
work at an Adogo meeting. I recommended he check out this thread...I
know I am definitely interested in seeing what he has to share.

Is there an agenda set for next Monday's meeting? Should I continue
to rely on the Google Calendar?

Matt

On Oct 6, 12:16 am, Maxim Porges <maxim.por...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Matthew,
>
>     Congrats! We are having a meeting next Monday - want to demo the
> app there for the group?
>
> Thanks,
>
> - max
>
> On Oct 5, 2009, at 11:59 PM, Matthew Zimmer <cfcodemon...@gmail.com>

Maxim Porges

Oct 6, 2009, 12:59:18 PM10/6/09
to ad...@googlegroups.com
We'll be updating the blog shortly for next Monday's meeting. The
meetings are pretty informal, so don't worry about putting anything
detailed together - you can just walk us through the app.

If you'd prefer to wait, then we'll look forward to seeing you next
Monday.

- max

Matthew Zimmer

Oct 12, 2009, 12:51:34 PM10/12/09
to Adobe Developers of Greater Orlando
Just a quick note that I have recently updated Debug.a.li.cious
Console. It is a very small update but one that I felt needed to be
done.

Changelog:

12 Oct 2009 - v1.1
-------------------------
* Updated UI styling by giving it a darker ApplicationControlBar and
different background image
* Recompiled DebugaliciousDumper.swc after minor package name
adjustment (re-download recommended but not required)
* Created a new icon to allow this application to blend in with other
Adobe product icons using "Clockmaker Icon Generator", another AIR
application found in the AIR Marketplace (http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/
marketplace/index.cfm?
event=marketplace.offering&offeringid=10313&marketplaceid=1). It is
more apparent in the OS X Dock when many Adobe product icons are aside
one another.

Maybe now would be a good time to get my own website up and put this
information on there. I have a couple of personal side projects under
way in light of the recent release of CF9 so the website will come in
handy for documentation, changelog and release notes, examples,
comments, questions, etc. Your thoughts?

Many of the common blog sites we are used to looking at have a similar
format, look, and feel. Does anyone know where I should start looking
to get a site up and running? Have any of you used BlogCFC before?
Your feedback is greatly appreciated. :-)

Matt