Re: nVidia drivers GEForce FX 5200 - Capture Window blank*

Wilbu...@adobeforums.com

Jul 21, 2004, 8:13:50 PM7/21/04
1. Capture/video windows only work on PRIMARY monitor &

2. You MUST use stretch (horizontal span) mode (2048 X 768 usually).

tracy...@adobeforums.com

Jul 21, 2004, 11:59:16 PM7/21/04
I'm having problems with premiere also. I'm not sure if its the capture card fx 5200 or not. It worked fine with the dual monitors but I was unable to get it through the tv. my premiere would render half way than just stop and shut down, I restored my computer (pretty desperate)now I cannot even get the dual monitor going. Help!!!