Copying Two Layers into another PSD file

Eric...@adobeforums.com

Apr 3, 2009, 3:20:42 PM4/3/09
I have created a file with about 35 layers. The top layer is needed to make the lower layers look right. My plan was to copy the first two layers into the new file, turn off the second layer, turn on the third layer, and then copy it, along with the top layer still turned on, into the same new file. I want to repeat this process until all layers have been copied. I just cannot seem to find out how to do this without a tremendous amount of extra work. So I know how to do it the looong way, but surely there is a way I can copy two layers, in their arranged order, as one new layer into a new file? Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can do this? Thanks.

Eric

Photoshop 8
Windows XP, SP3

Message has been deleted