PSCS4 lost scanner

Mogu...@adobeforums.com

Jan 29, 2009, 3:10:28 PM1/29/09
For some reason PSCS4 has lost the connection to my Epson V100 scanner. I have reinstalled the scanner twice. All other applications can find it, but not PS.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

John Joslin

Jan 29, 2009, 3:43:18 PM1/29/09
OS?

Chri...@adobeforums.com

Jan 29, 2009, 11:28:41 PM1/29/09
Did you install the TWAIN plugin?
Did your scanner install a WIA driver?

Jab...@adobeforums.com

Jan 30, 2009, 8:09:37 AM1/30/09
Hi!

I have the same problem on Windows XP 32bits, my scanner doesn't have any WIA driver (it seems that it's too old).

Where could we find TWAIN plugin for PC? I only found it for Mac.

Mogu...@adobeforums.com

Jan 30, 2009, 9:15:03 AM1/30/09
I did two complete uninstall and reinstall. IRFAN, WordPerfect 3x, ACDSee Pro 2.5 all see and input from the scanner.

PSCS4 and PSCS3 which is still installed do not!

Should I uninstall CS4 and reinstall it?

Mogur203

John Joslin

Jan 30, 2009, 9:20:52 AM1/30/09
Use the scanner software to scan and save, then open the file in Photoshop.

Why tie up Photoshop when the actual scan is done with the same software.

nos...@nospam.invalid

Jan 30, 2009, 10:17:28 AM1/30/09
<Mogu...@adobeforums.com> wrote in message news:59b7b...@webcrossing.la2eafNXanI...

Reinstall CS4, making sure the scanner is on and ready when you boot.

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Jan 30, 2009, 2:53:36 PM1/30/09
Make a shortcut to the scanner software in the Photoshop Import directory.

Rob

Q_P...@adobeforums.com

Jan 30, 2009, 3:28:06 PM1/30/09
I believe John Joslin asked in #1 "What operating system?" Is it possibly Vista 64? Help us help you.