CS 4 with Nik Software Plugins

Roy_Sh...@adobeforums.com

Mar 24, 2009, 3:33:04 PM3/24/09
When I load Nik Software plugins into CS 4 it is not possible to use the "N Up" display options for tabbed document windows. The top part of the drop down box is simply blank. Adobe seems to be aware of this issue which perhaps not unreasonably they regard as Nik's problem. Has anyone found a solution to this issue? Many thanks

Chri...@adobeforums.com

Mar 24, 2009, 3:44:39 PM3/24/09
Contact Nik for an update to their plugins.

boblevine

Mar 24, 2009, 3:44:09 PM3/24/09
There have been quite a few problems reported with Nik plugins. Check
with them for updates.

Bob

Roy_Sh...@adobeforums.com

Mar 24, 2009, 5:07:46 PM3/24/09
Many thanks. I have the latest versions but they still cause problems.

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Mar 25, 2009, 5:18:33 AM3/25/09
This also happens with Imagenomic's Portraiture 2 plug-in. You can simply open and close the Imagenomic plug-in console from File > Automate, to have it corrected. Sticks only within PS sessions.

Rob