Making PS more personnal

Al...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 11:27:24 AM2/19/09
I saw in an article that you can make PS look more personal by changing the details at the to, instead of showing PS Extended. Does anyone know how to do it.My version is PS3 Extended
Alan

ste...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 3:11:48 PM2/19/09
If yours says 'PS3 Extended' you must have personalised it already!

Al...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 4:24:42 PM2/19/09
No I have not personalised it stevent, It is in full Photoshop CS3 Extended, just shortened it on here so you knew what I was talking about.I would like to have my name on there.

Alan

John Joslin

Feb 19, 2009, 6:31:24 PM2/19/09
8o

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 6:39:15 PM2/19/09
o.O

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 6:41:03 PM2/19/09
no way without hacking the app with a hex editor. and if you have to ask about it, you probably shouldn't try it. maybe try designing a nice flyer instead of hacking the interface...

J_Ma...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 7:40:36 PM2/19/09
Put your name everywhere else just to show 'em:
<http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/configurator/>

steve_g...@adobeforums.com

Feb 20, 2009, 5:01:39 AM2/20/09
Configurator won't work with CS3.

Could it have been a reference to Photoshop Lightroom? You can add your name and stylize the UI in this application without hacks or hex editors ;-)

<http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Lightroom/2.0/WS3DC88623-7951-4bd4-9969-63E4BC7E2A79.html>

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 20, 2009, 8:06:14 AM2/20/09

You can add your name and stylize the UI in this application without hacks
or hex editors

where's the fun in that?!! :)