Print IPTC and Description with Photo

Mort...@adobeforums.com

Dec 1, 2008, 1:18:36 PM12/1/08
I freelance for a newspaper and need to enter cutline info before I send image to them. I'm wanting to be able to print an individual photo with the IPTC info with the photo, especially the Description field so I can proof the info before I send, then keep the page in a file for reference. I have CS3 with Photoshop and Bridge and also have Lightroom 1.3. How can I do this?

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Dec 2, 2008, 10:25:07 AM12/2/08
I think the CSX script might do this for you. Have a look at:

<http://ps-scripts.sourceforge.net/ContactSheetX/csx.html>