Downloading Photoshop CS2, but have an admin problem

nata...@adobeforums.com

Nov 11, 2008, 9:48:32 PM11/11/08
I've downloaded and installed it, but everytime I go to open/load the program, it says I don't have the admin privileges and that I have to log on to an admins account.

Thing is, I am the admin on my computer so what is going on?

John_Me...@adobeforums.com

Nov 12, 2008, 2:35:14 PM11/12/08
From where did you download it?

Buko

Nov 12, 2008, 3:21:41 PM11/12/08
CS2 is no longer available

John_Me...@adobeforums.com

Nov 13, 2008, 7:59:12 AM11/13/08
Hence my question.

Jim_J...@adobeforums.com

Nov 13, 2008, 9:03:09 AM11/13/08
Maybe it was downloaded from the Adobe FTP site, where a trial still exists.

Maybe natashaxx is using Vista (how would we know with this poorly explained issue?). If so, turn off User Account Control (UAC).

Buko

Nov 14, 2008, 10:28:34 AM11/14/08
Must be a pirate version since she has not answered.