CS4 Contact Sheet?

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 8:49:58 AM2/26/09
Anyone know where it is? File>Automate> shows nothing about contact sheets.

John Joslin

Feb 26, 2009, 8:55:20 AM2/26/09
It is now in the Bridge Output section under "PDF". It is not a complete substitute.

You can load a plug-in from the goodies folder on the installation disk.

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 9:06:54 AM2/26/09
OK. Back to CS2, thanks.

John Joslin

Feb 26, 2009, 9:21:28 AM2/26/09

Back to CS2

Why?

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 9:25:46 AM2/26/09
They just cant leave well enough alone. Like it took up too much space.

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 9:26:33 AM2/26/09
I do a few things in CS4 (when my presets dont crash the program) but CS2 is not coming out any time soon.

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 9:37:38 AM2/26/09
I guess they havent corrected their help files yet for CS4 to reflect that the feature does not exist......

<http://help.adobe.com/en_US/Photoshop/11.0/WS42C3020A-DAD1-4f92-8014-012263F3A51D.html>

John Joslin

Feb 26, 2009, 9:38:42 AM2/26/09
Did you realise you can run the old Contact Sheet II in CS4? Once you have installed the plug-in it will be just like the good old days.

John Joslin

Feb 26, 2009, 9:41:34 AM2/26/09
You obviously didn't bother to read that bit right at the top of the page you linked to.

Some people need leading by the hand! :(

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 9:50:52 AM2/26/09
You are absolutely right. I first saw "how to create a contact sheet",.... but not expecting the blurb about having to reinstall the feature just to use it.

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 26, 2009, 7:39:03 PM2/26/09
Don't bother with the old plug-in. Try Contact Sheet X. It is a script
contact sheet maker and is light years beyond what Adobe had in the old
plug-in. You can download it from:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=173281

Robert

SDA

Feb 26, 2009, 12:01:01 PM2/26/09
@Robert Thanks for the URL to the Photoshop Scripts project. Looks great and I can't wait to try these out !

Frank Arthur

Feb 26, 2009, 12:20:55 PM2/26/09

<Robert_...@adobeforums.com> wrote in message

> They just cant leave well enough alone. Like it took up too much
> space.

How difficult can it be to copy a file from the Goodies ?

Robert_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 27, 2009, 9:55:53 PM2/27/09
My pleasure.

Robert