Ctrl + Click, not working. (CS 4)

ryana...@adobeforums.com

Mar 20, 2009, 2:58:32 PM3/20/09
For some reason Ctrl + Click for layer select does not work any more or should I say properly. When I use Ctrl + Click instead of going to the layer it only jumps to the folder containing that element rather than the layer it's self. This does not help because I use a lot of folders to keep things organized. Is this new with CS4 or is something not working? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Zeno_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 20, 2009, 3:18:44 PM3/20/09
Select the Move tool and in the Options bar change the dropdown from Group to Layer, that should fix it

ryanackley

Mar 20, 2009, 3:23:59 PM3/20/09
Thank you very much. I should have been able to figure that one out, but thank you again.