Arrange Documents Menu problem

Dennis_...@adobeforums.com

Jan 31, 2009, 2:03:20 PM1/31/09
The top half of the Arrange Documents Menu is blank even with multiple documents opened.

Windows XP Photoshop CS4

Thanks

Dennis Hallinan

Dennis_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 8:51:41 AM2/1/09
Never mind...found it...NIK filters. :-(

Dennis

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 11:52:20 AM2/1/09
I just isolated Imagenomic's Portraiture 2 to also give that problem.

Rob

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 2:07:45 PM2/1/09

I just isolated Imagenomic's Portraiture 2 to also give that problem.

I wrote to Imagenomic about this and 12 minutes later their reply said they're working on it.

In the meantime there is a workaround: Open and close Imagenomic Plug-in Console from File > Automate > Imagenomic plug-ijn Console.

This is only sticky within a PS session (so not between them).

Rob

CR_Hen...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 3:22:25 PM2/1/09

Rob Keijzer:I wrote to Imagenomic about this and 12 minutes later their

reply said they're working on it.

Did you also post a note on the Portraiture forum on the Imagenomic web site? It might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent both this forum and the Imagenomic forum.

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 4:53:56 PM2/1/09

Did you also post a note on the Portraiture forum on the Imagenomic web
site? It might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent both
this forum and the Imagenomic forum.

Well, if they "not frequent" them, how would they get to read my post?

:-)

Rob

CR_Hen...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 5:21:30 PM2/1/09

Rob Keijze:Well, if they "not frequent" them, how would they get to read
my post?

Did you miss the word both in the phrase: any who might not frequent both this forum and the Imagenomic forum.

or are you really saying I should have said 'either' rather than 'both'?

:)

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Feb 1, 2009, 5:34:42 PM2/1/09

or are you really saying I should have said 'either/or' rather than 'both/and'?

Well, actually, yes! Maybe the correct way would have been: "it might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent this forum and the Imagenomic forum".

But then a cheerful "it might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent this forum or the Imagenomic forum" could very well draw some attention of the sensors concerned.

Come to think of it: "it might be useful knowledge for any who might not frequent this forum and if appropriate the Imagenomic forum" hits the nail on my head.

:-)
Rob