Is there a limit????

Kathy_Ve...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 10:30:59 AM2/19/09
to the number of Brushes , Actions , Gradients you can have in Photoshop CS3?? I have noticed that not ALL my brushes/actions show when I try to use them? Is there some where to fix or adjust the number that show?

Myle...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 1:07:11 PM2/19/09
Quite possible, but at least for the brushes that limit is very high, so I don't consider it a problem. I've seen people have a few hundred in one palette (how sensible that is, is doubtful to me, anyway). Perhaps this is more a limit of rendering the preview icons in your case.... As for the actions - I think you can only have up to 32 sets, each containing 32 actions, but likewise, that doesn't strike me as being limiting at all. but what do I know - I'm certainly not a power user...

Mylenium

Kathy_Ve...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 10:44:27 PM2/19/09
SO then why dont all my brushes /actions show when I try to access them?

Chri...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 11:32:10 PM2/19/09
The limits are on the order of 8000 objects per preset type.
For swatches I think it's 20,000 objects.