serial number

jacqueli...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 12:07:06 PM2/9/09
My adobe applications are starting to crash so I need to re-install. The problem is that according to my System Info my serial number is
1045 1412 2052 3466 (20 digits) and reinstalling says I need 24 digits. Where the serial numbers changed and if so how can I get a new serial number.

Thank you

John_T...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 12:12:17 PM2/9/09
Your serial number is on a sticker on the back of the disc box

If you downloaded, your serial number is in the email from the Adobe store

A user to user forum can't help, you need to call Adobe

In the US - Adobe General support 800-833-6687
In the US - Adobe Install Problems 800-642-3623

Rob_K...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 12:48:35 PM2/9/09
Try also to de-activate before reinstall.

Rob