Re: Items under menus disappear when scrolled down on in CS4

John Joslin

Mar 1, 2009, 2:07:11 AM3/1/09
You don't give any information about your system.

Do you have any 3rd party plug-ins installed?

Susan_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 1, 2009, 9:09:42 AM3/1/09
Sorry John - I am running Vista Ultimate 64 bit -
Processor Q6700
Memory 8 gb
DDR2 8 gb
Video Card NVidia 8800GT

and no, I don't have any 3rd party plug-ins installed.

Don_Mc...@adobeforums.com

Mar 2, 2009, 9:52:53 AM3/2/09
Has this always happened, or is it recent? If the latter, then delete your preferences, as explained in the FAQ at the top of the list of threads.

Susan_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 2, 2009, 1:11:17 PM3/2/09
Hi Don - I just deleted the preference but the same thing happens. When I open up a menu box the lists are there but as I scroll down they disappear. Susan

Don_Mc...@adobeforums.com

Mar 2, 2009, 1:55:46 PM3/2/09
Then I would try updating the video card drivers. Something seems to be amiss.

Susan_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 2, 2009, 2:27:56 PM3/2/09
My video card drivers are all up to date.