Activation Help Please? [Photoshop CS3]

Maria_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:02:27 PM3/15/09
When I try to register my Photoshop CS3 Extended via internet connection, it says 'Activation - No Connection', even though it's plugged into the internet. How do I fix this?

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:14:51 PM3/15/09
it should give you a phone number to call in the same message. call it and they'll fix it for you.

nan_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 15, 2009, 9:54:36 PM3/15/09

nan_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 15, 2009, 10:01:44 PM3/15/09
actually, make sure your firewall isn't blocking the program, that may be the issue.

<http://www.quicksnatch.com/images/smiley55.jpg>

Maria_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 15, 2009, 10:05:39 PM3/15/09
hmm? how do you unblock the program?

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Mar 16, 2009, 8:15:06 AM3/16/09
what firewall are you using? actually by now it's monday wherever you are. just call customer service and be done with it...