Creating Custom Metada to see via Photoshop

Boris_B...@adobeforums.com

Feb 2, 2009, 10:49:21 AM2/2/09
Hi:
I am new to adobe and am looking for info on the best way to add custom metadata & namespace to jpgs for viewing via Photoshop. Not sure of what the best way is, Looks like I may need flex but I'm not sure.

Appreciate your help!
Thanks

J_Ma...@adobeforums.com

Feb 2, 2009, 12:30:34 PM2/2/09
Adobe Bridge.

Pau...@adobeforums.com

Feb 2, 2009, 12:37:57 PM2/2/09
Using custom metadata I would dought very much that you would see it in Photoshop except in the rawdata. Flex may be the way to go for displaying this info.