Re: Exporting photoshop selection/path as CSV

Myle...@adobeforums.com

Feb 19, 2009, 1:09:07 PM2/19/09
Certainly with a script, but that's just the same dance like saying "you can do it in Illustrator" when you don't seem to have it. if not some very kind person can throw it together in 5 minutes, you can wait forever, if you get my meaning, so looking into that AI thing would be smart.

Mylenium

And...@adobeforums.com

Feb 20, 2009, 3:06:35 AM2/20/09
Can you do it in Illustrator without an additional script? I might be tempted to get it.

Thanks