Icon files

eric...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 10:45:23 AM2/9/09
Dear Room
Can I use Adobe Photoshop Extended CS3 to create icon files (.ico) ?
Kindly Amanda

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 10:56:27 AM2/9/09
with a plugin erica...

<http://www.telegraphics.com.au/svn/icoformat/trunk/dist/README.html>

the author - toby thain - is a forum regular. the plugin is free...

dave

Myle...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 2:11:19 PM2/9/09
If you need more fancies, try Axialis Icon Workshop. It's just not free...

Mylenium

eric...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 4:19:24 PM2/9/09
Dave Milbut & Mylenium : I thank both you gentlemen for your great advice . It is a perfect fit . Thank You muchly . Erica Nova.

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Feb 9, 2009, 8:30:40 PM2/9/09
don't hesitate to contact toby (the plugin author) if you have questions. he's a great guy, and like i said, he's also around here pretty often.