Animation in photoshop

Gway...@adobeforums.com

Apr 3, 2009, 2:07:03 PM4/3/09
Hi, I'd like some questions concerning animation in photoshop.

I'd like to do some animation in photoshop, especially frame to frame animation. (such as editing images from stop motion)

But I'd like to import big quantities of images to a psd file, and which each image would automatically be imported to 1 different layer. Is it possible to do that?

The photos are fairly too high resolution to export as video (3456x 2034) so i don't want to make a video out of them and import the video sequence...

Thanks

Zeno_...@adobeforums.com

Apr 3, 2009, 2:09:55 PM4/3/09
File->Scripts->Load Files into Stack