Recommendation for a colour printer

Les Desser

Jun 8, 2009, 5:34:42 PM6/8/09
I have a friend who is an illustrator - does hand drawings, scans them
in and then does final touching up on Photoshop.

He has asked me for a recommendation for a suitable colour printer that
will do accurate prints.

Volume is not high - maybe 25 - 50 pages a month.

My gut feel is that he would be best served with an inkjet printer but I
don't have a clue as to what features to look out for. I presume that
the ability to calibrate the printer is important. Cost is an issue so
not too expensive.

Can anyone recommend a suitable printer?

Thanks
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)

DK

Jun 11, 2009, 6:41:33 AM6/11/09

Yes colour inkjet printer is best and economical.