Student Edition?

CJC3...@gmail.com

Jun 9, 2009, 2:50:12 AM6/9/09
Can a Student Edition of Photoshop be upgraded to the latest non-
student version? I bought a copy of Photoshop, supposed to be new
retail opened box, it turned out to be a student edition. I did get a
good price, and now I've argued with the guy for days that he
advertised one thing and sent another. He sent the serial number that
you normally have to send them a student ID for, and he says it will
upgrade when the next version comes out without a problem. I guess
that's my bigest concern, if this is a pirated serial number, and if
it will upgrade when the next version comes out.

Any advice?