Re: Adobe Articles at Pro Photo Solutions - UPDATED (28 July 06)

Ang...@adobeforums.com

Aug 23, 2008, 12:51:40 PM8/23/08
Excellent reading material (bookmarked)
Thank you.

Werner_...@adobeforums.com

Sep 3, 2008, 12:33:41 PM9/3/08
Hi to all,
I'm new here and also to photoshop, was wondering where to find
good free instruction for CS3 extended, something like a summary of the most important facts.
Thanks in advance
Werner

Guido...@adobeforums.com

Sep 21, 2008, 4:23:21 PM9/21/08
Thanks Jeff for the articles.

Don_Mc...@adobeforums.com

Sep 26, 2008, 8:45:26 AM9/26/08

something like a summary of the most important facts.

There is no such thing. This program is so broad that "most important" will vary according to what use you want to make of it (web design, graphic design, photography, etc.)

dave_...@adobeforums.com

Sep 26, 2008, 9:38:49 AM9/26/08

where to find good free instruction for CS3 extended,

google. "photoshop cs3 extended tutorial [term]". no quotes. replace "[term]" with the feature you're interested in learning.

example "photoshop tutorial vanishing point"

Don_T...@adobeforums.com

Feb 20, 2009, 10:03:44 AM2/20/09
Jeff,
Maybe I'm missing something here but the only PDF's I see are in your second reference. The first reference only has tabs that move from short paragraphs to short paragraphs, not PDF's. However, they are useful bits of information.