CS2 issue finding Ordinal 95 in CoolType.dll

Victor...@adobeforums.com

Apr 1, 2009, 2:47:01 PM4/1/09
I have PS CS2 installed and every time I open my Photoshop I get the message that Ordinal 95 could not be located in the Cooltype.dll.

The program runs fine but it's a pain clicking through this error.

Is there any way I can fix this?

David_E_...@adobeforums.com

Apr 1, 2009, 5:52:02 PM4/1/09
The Ordinal 95 font could be corrupt.

Cooltype.dll might be old. You can do a search on your computer and find out where the dll. is located and write the version down. Then do a search on your CS2 disk for the dll, copy and paste it to the hard drive location if need be.

Victor...@adobeforums.com

Apr 1, 2009, 6:23:50 PM4/1/09
Thanks ... I'll give that a go tomorrow.